In this blogpost we will talking about, How To Apply For Luxembourg Visa In Nigeria..
Luxembourg is a country in western Europe and it is bordered by Belgium to the west and north, Germany to the east , and to the south by France. It is a stunning place with many attractions that will make your decision to move worthwhile. Excellent reasons to relocate are listed below. Canada Student Visa
5 Quality Reasons For Moving To Luxembourg
Public transport is free (bus, train and tram)
Parental leave can be taken for up to 2 years
600 km of cycle paths and 5,000 km of trails crisscross the country
The health care system is ranked 10th out of 195
Luxembourg is the second-best country in Europe for raising children
How To Apply For Luxembourg Visa In Nigeria
In this post, you will find how to apply for Luxembourg Visa in Nigeria. Luxembourg a small country in Central Europe, shares border with France, Germany, and Belgium and a member of European Union.
As a result, if you want to move to Luxembourg for work, travel, a conference, an investment, medical care, a relocation, or additional education, you must apply for a Schengen visa at the Belgian Visa Application Centre in Nigeria. This is true because the Nigerian embassy of Luxembourg does not handle any types of visas. Follow the procedures below to apply for a visa to Luxembourg.
visit the Belgian Visa Application Centre for Visa processing.
Download the visa application form online and print out the hard copy.
Read through the guide carefully before you start completing the visa application form,
Carefully fill in your details and ensure that the information you’re supplying is accurate.
How To Apply For Luxembourg Visa
Your International passport with at least 6 months validity and unused visa pages, to allows for the visa sticker on your passport.
Two recently taken photograph sized photographs with white background.
Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
Travel medical insurance with a minimum coverage of € 30,000 covering the whole of Schengen area.
Basic travelling allowance sufficient to cover your entire stay in Luxembourg. Or proof that you can take care of yourself or you have relatives that can provide for you during your stay in Luxembourg.
Your bank account statement for the last 6 months duly endorsed by the Bank.
Police clearance certificate.
Evidence of hotel reservation for the duration of your stay in Ireland or private accommodation from your person in Luxembourg.
Photocopies of all previous visas in your passport.
Proof of flight booking, indicating the airline, departure and arrival dates. (Please note that you are not expected to buy tickets in advance until you obtain the visa)
Written statement for the purpose of visitor for choosing Luxembourg.
An under-age person travelling alone or accompanied by a guardian must present: Original birth certificate
– Letter of consent from both parents
– Attach the photocopy of the parent’s identity card or data page of their passports.
– The visa application form must be signed by the guardian.
Additional Requirements For Business Traveler
– Original letter of invitation from your business partner or the organization inviting you, stating the purpose of your visit and the duration and their readiness to undertake your financial responsibility.
– Photocopy of the company’s certificate of incorporation.
– Your tax clearance certificate.
– Proof of commercial activities and recent business dealings, such as frequent contacts and recent correspondence.
Additional requirements for applicants participating in Conferences, Seminars, Cultural events, and congresses: Original letter of invitation from an organization in Luxembourg permitting you to attend an event connected with your profession, evidence of registration, and the ticket for the event.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR STUDENT VISA.
– Original letter of admission or acceptance of an offer.
– Your original birth certificate.
– Evidence of payment of school fees (part payment or full)
– Original and photocopies of all documents used in processing the school admission.
– if you’re under sponsorship, letter of sponsor from the person.
– Evidence of financial capabilities from the sponsor to cover the duration of your studies.
– Bank account statement for the last six months from your sponsor duly stamped and signed by the Bank.
– Proof and presentation of a letter of temporary authorization to stay for the Luxembourg immigration department.
– A written statement stating that you will leave Luxembourg after graduation.
– Any other documents as may be required by the embassy.
Additional requirements for applicant travelling on tourism:
– Proof of continuous employment in your country.
– Production of a comprehensive travel plan.
– Your letter of leave duly endorsed by your employer
– Your bank account statement for the last 6 months.
– Photocopy of your tax clearance certificate.
Additional requirements for applicant going on medical treatment:
– Medical appointment from a hospital in Luxembourg
– An official letter from the hospital stating the hospital is ready of performing the medical treatment the applicant needed.
– A written report from the applicant’s personal doctor in Nigeria explaining the reasons for urgent medical treatment abroad.
– Evidence of advanced payment for the treatment, accommodation, and additional medical insurance coverage.
Submission Of Completed Application Form
Pay the visa application processing fee at the centre
2. Pay the Biometric fees.
3. Submit yourself for the biometric fingerprint scans.
4. Ensure you do the submission well ahead of your travel to allow the embassy time to process your request.
5. The processing time ideally is 14 working days
6. The short-term visa fee is €60 (sixty euro)
7. Note that you’re to go with the exact amount because most of them don’t give change.
8. Please note that all the original documents you’re submitting must come with a set of photocopies and you’re required to make 3 photocopies of the data page and the previous visas.
Where To Submit Your Visa Application
Belgium Visa Application Centre,
38, Lobito Crescent,
Visa Application submission hours: Monday to Friday 8.00 a.m. to. 2.00 pm.
Passport Collection hours: Monday to Friday 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
Belgium Visa Application Centre,
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
3rd Roundabout, Lekki-Epe Expressway,
Lekki Phase 1,