Four scholarships worth £3,000 each are being offered by the SOAS University of London to support degree study at the institution.
Why study at SOAS University of London? This university is an outstanding institution of higher learning. Every year, it welcomes talented and high-achieving students from all over the world, regardless of their community, color, or nationality, to study here.
Why should one attend London’s SOAS University? Outstanding higher education is offered at this university. It accepts talented students from all around the world, regardless of their community, ethnicity, or nation of origin, to study there each year.
About SOAS University
SOAS is one of the world’s leading institutions for the study of Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. Its library is one of the five national research libraries in the UK. SOAS also houses the Brunei Gallery, which hosts a programme of changing contemporary and historical exhibitions from Asia, Africa and the Middle East with the aim to present and promote cultures from these regions.
SOAS is divided into three faculties: Faculty of Arts and Humanities, Faculty of Languages and Cultures and Faculty of Law and Social Sciences. It is home to the SOAS School of Law which is one of leading law schools in the UK. The university offers around 350 bachelor’s degree combinations, more than 100 one-year master’s degrees and PhD programmes in nearly every department. The university has a student-staff ratio of 11:1, one of the best in the UK. The university has produced several heads of states, government ministers, diplomats, central bankers, Supreme Court judges, a Nobel Peace Prize Laureate and many other notable leaders around the world. SOAS is a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Eligibility criteria for the International Master’s Scholarships at SOAS University of London
To be eligible, you must;
- Have applied for a Postgraduate taught (on-campus) degree for September (the scholarship selection panel will only be able to award a scholarship to those applicants who have received an offer by 31 May)
- Classified as an Overseas fee-paying student from the Middle East or North Africa (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt)
- Have a first or good Minimum UK upper second-class (2:1) or international equivalent.
- Successfully provide proof of English language at SOAS.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Middle East and North Africa (Libya, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt)
Value of Award: £3,000
Number of Awards: 4
Application Deadline: 31 July 2023.
Method of Application: You must have to enroll in the postgraduate degree programme. After being enrolled, students must submit an International Postgraduate Scholarship form via the online form.